Map of Iran

Map of Iran

Graphic Novel Example Panel

Graphic Novel Example Panel

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Geneva Week 3 Category 2: Feedback

In our class, before Spring Break, we were supposed to continue the wirtten portion of our Literary Jigsaw activity. The objective of this activity was to write an answer to one of the five questions assigned in the Literary Jigsaw. We had to be concious of specific criteria based on grammar and style improvements.
Criteria:
  • Semi-colon
  • Colon
  • Comma-splice
  • Topic Sentence
  • Conclusion
  • Vocabulary
  • Literary Features
  • Graphic Novel Features
  • Contractions
  • Concise Style
  • Argumentative Style
Included in my answer entailed a lot of the feedback that concerned my regular writing style. These improvements included
  • Use three word sentences
  • One or two colons or semi-colons per paragraph
  • Range in techniques
  • Keep it simple
  • Not as much vocabulary
  • Concise

This breakdown really helped me determine my level and helped me see what I need to accomplish to improve in my writing. This feedback certainly applies to the rest of my written work and gives me an outline for what I need to achieve in future work.

More later...

Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment